• The last date to join the challenge is Thursday 9 January. The challenge will last 5 weeks. Emails will be in English only.
Emailing schedule with nutritional guidance will be:
• Friday, 10 January
• Friday, 17 January
• Friday, 24 January
• Friday, 31 January
• Friday, 7 February
• Friday, 14 or Sunday, 16 February
- Our emails will contain the Paleo principles in a simplified, bullet point fashion.
We will send them on Fridays, so you have time to review and food shop over the weekend. Meal planning is of crucial importance.
• As mentioned, the winner of the most kilos and inches lost wins a copy of the Practical Paleo Cookbook that I personally purchased in USA. Those eligible to win must drop by our box for a quick weight/waist measurement, no later than Thursday, 9 January. Please note, you can still make a commitment and join the challenge if you don't want to weigh in.
• The winner will be announced by email and our social media after a final round of weight/waist measurement. She/ he will receive the Paleo Bible from our Replay Reception. The tie-breaker for identical weight loss will be whomever reduces the most inches around the waist. Measurements will be done in private by yourself.
• This is an online challenge. Anybody can participate. With every 10 people who sign up online or at the Box– the tier price increases.
Bottom line, the sooner you join, the better deal you'll get.
What this challenge is NOT:
• Although Hippocrates said, "Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food,” this event does not diagnose or treat any medical condition you may have.
• The emails are not to be shared with your friends/ colleagues, etc. Honor yourself.
• Our Paleo Challenge is not designed for debate. We know there are many diets that people swear by: The Zone, Keto, Macros, Plant Based, Intermittent Fasting, etc., but we are not here to contest them. When it comes to nutrition, we follow the CrossFit USA recommendations. The nutrition principles are based on the Paleo Diet book and the CrossFit USA Journal.
- As with our memberships, the challenge is non-refundable & non-transferable. Please note our prices are inclusive of VAT.
They say “Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish, and you feed him for a lifetime”. Well, we'll be teaching you to fish .
See you at the Box!