A recent text message was posted to show “Appreciation” from one of our beloved members. It got us thinking: Perhaps, you’d like to help your Box and your Community, too?
Maybe you haven't thought about posting your appreciation, until just now.
As a small family business, we don't use traditional marketing or paid advertising magazine articles to get the word out about Replay CrossFit.
We rely on our awesome community to recommend us. That means we rely on you!
Here are some things you can do to make a difference at your Box:
1. Bring in a friend. Share the training with a buddy. This will result in higher attendance and more motivation for you to get to the Box.
2. Be kind and talk to other members. Even if you don't know them. Always introduce yourself. Welcome the beginners. Encourage them. Remember how you felt the First Day you came. You actually have a lot in common: they’re gonna hate Burpees, too!
3. Write us a Good (sorry, we meant Great :) review on Facebook. Sing our praises and click the 5 star button. It may help somebody else make a decision and join our community, so be generous with your remarks.
4. The same goes for Google reviews. Our world seems to live online nowadays, so this will help increase our visibility online.
5. Tag or mention Replay CrossFit on your social media fitness posts. Let your friends know you are doing something extraordinary at Replay CrossFit. Some have misconceptions about our sport and they need to know that it is possible – through your example.
6. Share your photos about your Box. We invest a lot of time and energy to keep it tidy and clean. Don’t be afraid to show it off.
7. Respect the Box Equipment. Everybody knows that Rogue fitness equipment is the best in the world of CrossFit, but it will eventually break, if abused. And it goes without saying that Rogue doesn't come cheap.
Do not fold, spindle or mutilate. ;-)
There are so many simple ways to support your Box. Be Creative!
We will definetely appreciate your public support for what Joe and I have been doing with CrossFit in Romania since 2012.
For those of you who are willing to take three minutes to show your public appreciation, we thank you from the bottom of our heart.
We need your help to continue creating a “Quality CrossFit Experience” for all of you at Replay.